Thursday, February 25, 2016

Time to Move On

I've decided that the time has come to end this blog and move on to greener pastures. The main purpose of this blog, for me, was honestly to purge my infertility and autoimmune disease journey. I've done that, and now what's written here, for the most part, is from a part of my life that I want to leave in the past. I plan to leave this open at least for the foreseeable future for anyone who might benefit from reading it, but I'll no longer be updating here. Instead, you can come join me at my new blog - Aunt Coco's Loco Lounge. I may even move some of my funny posts from here to there. Who knows? Thanks to all of you who read and commented here. (So, you know, basically, thanks, Mom!) It's been real, it's been fun, it's been real fun. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment